Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter week!


The Saturday before Easter our ward had a fun egg hunt for the kids at the church and it was just a beautiful day outside!




Our kids have been loving riding thier bikes all around the neighborhood.


For family night tonight, we talked about how we came to earth to gain a body, and Isaac jumped up right away and pulled down his pants and underwear and stuck out his bum right in front of Scotty, and said, "Here's my
body Daddy, here's my body!" We could not stop laughing after that.
Adam is getting so big now! I can't believe how he keeps up with Cali and Isaac already. He is such a sweetie too, and will get sad when his siblings are sad, and will just start laughing when they do, even though he doesn't even know what's so funny.

2 comments:

R.C + T.S said...

Jen! It has been awhile since I've looked at any blogs-- I was so happy to see all the pictures of the kiddos. They are too cute! I love how their personalities can even be captured in a photograph:). It makes me miss you guys, but at least I get to see them growing and changing along the way--

Angie said...

Jenni!! We miss you guys so much! Owen talks about going back to Michigan to play with Cali all the time. I miss the quick call/text to meet at the park, going out for lunch and playdates! We hope you are doing well. I'll need to call you and see how things are going. My phone number is the same if want to call us. We are just 5 hours ahead of you. Anway, your kids are super cute and again, we miss all of you!!