Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Memories never to forget

My sweet little two year old has become quite the big girl these past few weeks. She has started preschool, gone to the bathroom on the potty (once), and learned how to hide her toys from Isaac. I am so proud of her and how she tries her best to help me clean up around the house. She now loves to cut and paste little scraps of paper on her own, and play GO FISH. I can't believe she is getting so big, (way too fast), right before my eyes. As I was looking at pictures from last Fall, I saw a little girl who had just started nursery. Now she says things like, "Hurry up mommy pie", and "Where you going"?, (but what she really means is "WHat are you doing"?). It's so funny.....

And so,,, I just wanted to say to all you young mothers out there,,,,Enjoy every moment with your little ones!(And I will too)!

2 comments:

Megan said...

She is adorable and getting so BIG!!! Loving every minute...

Lara said...

so sweet. oh, they do get big so fast.
Hugs