Sunday, December 20, 2009

Here comes Santa Clause........


This year was the first year for Cali to actually sit on Santa's lap and she knew exactly what to ask Santa for this year. Harmony Care Bear, yes, and if I can remember correctly, I think he replied "Oh, I don't think they sell those much around here anymore". She was then excited to get a little candy bag from him. That night I asked Cali about sitting on Santa's lap and she said, "He didn't give it me". I assumed she was referring to the care bear.

Isaac wasn't too happy about his experience. He was fine until he looked at the scary beard.


Here we are eating at the Ward Christmas party which is finally out of the way and now I can relax and enjoy Christmas

1 comment:

R.C + T.S said...

Jen- Mom and I were looking at your blog, and we absolutely love your new family pictures!!! We also LOVED your Christmas card pics. Isaac is getting so big and I especially liked his hat.