Thursday, October 14, 2010

Family in town!!

Cali was so excited to have her Grandma Jones, Aunt Sara, and two cousins, Brielle and Brooke to come and stay with us for awhile! The weather was perfect and beautiful every day! We enjoyed going to the Apple Orchard in Plymouth and visiting the animals, going on a hay ride, picking a pumpkin, and drinking their yummy apple cider!











Carving pumpkins time with cousins is always the best!


We sure will miss having our family around and was so glad to have them stay with us. When Brielle was telling Cali that she was going to have to go now back to Arizona, Cali gave her a hug and said, it's ok Brielle, I will still love you!

1 comment:

R.C + T.S said...

Okay, I want and need to come visit you guys! I've decided that it will be too long before our paths cross in Arizona- I miss you guys!!! Seriously, when Audrey gets a little bigger, I am going to look at flights to Michigan...