Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Baby #3

The Salmon family is announcing that now we have a third bundle of joy on the way, and it's a............


Cheesecake ice cream baby!!

Well the Chinese Calendar said it was a boy.....
The ever accurate and scientific Ring Test said a boy (FOLLOWED BY GIRL, THEN BOY IF YOU ARE WONDERING)

So, we changed things around a little this time. It was Jenny's chance to find out first and order the ice cream. Well she has been craving cheesecake for awhile. So, we decided that Jenny would choose Cheesecake for either the boy or the girl, and she chose to follow the odds with the Chinese and the Ring. So this time, cheesecake is boy, sweet cream is girl. So, Isaac will have a brother, and Cali is hoping the ultrasound was wrong.

Cali will eventually realize how cute he is and love him to death!
Isaac didn't know what was going on but was loving the ice cream and licked every last drop off the table.




We are excited here in Michigan!!!

8 comments:

Angie said...

Yeah!!!! Another cute little boy for all these little girls to chase around! Congratulations!!!!

R.C + T.S said...

WhooHoo- for another BOY! I loved telling Russ that you two were having a boy, and that the ring test did indeed foretell this... Haha! I am so excited for you all; such good news!!!

Paula said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you. Boys are great! You need a whole bunch to carry on the Salmon name. I hope all is going well for all of you. Your children are darling!

Sara Cotter said...

So cute Jen.

Shauna said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

The Caple Crew said...

YAY! That's so exciting! We do the ring test too and so far it's been right!!! haha! Ours says our next one will be a girl...lately Ryanne keeps telling me that her baby sister is coming soon! I didn't even know I was pregnant haha! I'm so excited for you guys! when are you due?

Zack Family said...

apparently I havent noticed your blog has been updated for quite some time!
Congrats on your pregnancy I had no idea til Angie told me this week! we're so excited for you guys. I still miss you TONS! I wish we could play. glad everything is going awesome. tell the family hello from us. I still love ya tons!!!!!