Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cali's Birthday!

Cali is four years old now and I'm loving it! She loves to play pretend and her favorite computer game is dress-up. She asks to have a friend over every day and is learning so much in her preschool group. She is growing up right before my eyes! I love her so much, especially when she says, "Mommy, I love you." The other day, she said, "I need some Mommy time." I love when she says that, because then I can stop cleaning the house, take a break, and sit down and play dollhouse with her. We have a blast together and I feel so blessed to have a daughter as precious as my Cali!



Cali had her first friend party! She loves all her friends here in Michigan. The other day she cried just thinking about how she will miss them when we move back to Arizona.

2 comments:

syrell salmon said...

i pretty much got teary reading that post...from mommy time, to missing her friends, how precious is cali? i'm glad isaac is playing better with adam :) are adam's eyes blue forever?? he is a doll. i miss you guys!!!

Spencer and Jessica Drew said...

she is so cute! I can't believe she is 4 now!!!!! and adam is adorable!!! I can't wait to meet him!