Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Husband of the Year!

Scotty gets the husband of the year award, and let me explain why. Last December I was so nervous about having a third child with Scotty being in residency and gone all the time, Isaac being a wild child, and just being able to live through these winters here in Michigan. I knew Scotty would be helpful but I didn't expect him to: Make the dinners almost every night he can get home early Finish the laundry with me when he gets home Put the kids to bed every night he's home Help with with the dishes after dinner every night Do all the grocery shopping And still find time to bake yummy wheat bread every week! I don't know exactly how to put this, but I am pretty sure that I have the best man out there. The Lord knew what he was doing when he let me know that Scotty was someone I should not let go. I am truly grateful for him!

4 comments:

Spencer and Jessica Drew said...

you got such a great guy!!!

syrell salmon said...

go scotty! he could teach tate a thing or two, haha. jk, but seriously- that is the best!!

syrell salmon said...

go scotty! he could teach tate a thing or two, haha. jk, but seriously- that is the best!!

Paula said...

You definately have a keeper! That group of three boys born a month apart from each other are all outstanding men, dads, and hubbies.